Monday, May 25, 2009

More Lady of Shalott Film Eye Candy










Every time I return to the website for WAG Screen's production of The Lady of Shalott, there are more breathtakingly beautiful images to admire.

The premiere of this remarkable film took place on the 15th of May, and I know we're all eager for the DVD release, which will hopefully happen in the next couple of months.

Clicking on the WAG Screen News link will bring up access to the latest newsletter, with neat articles about different aspects of filming.

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Grace, this looks so good. I can't wait; I want to see this and sit and have our ritual of tea! Wow, redheads really are stunning. I hope all is well! Take care, Anita

KeKe said...

Beautiful!

I love the props!

Anonymous said...

It just occurred to me that they should sell some photographs from the film--I would love one!

Grace said...

Quite right, Stephanie. I have a picture of the Lady in her boat on my work desktop right now :)

I wish all of us lived close together enough to be able to have a big tea party and watch this film when it arrives on DVD!